Hello again all! Today we learned about choosing good friends, and being good examples to others. Just like Jesus Christ is a good example for all of us. By following Jesus example, we had 29 of our campers pray to receive Christ as their savior! That's incredible!!!
If you didn't get to come out and watch or attend camp this year, be sure to visit the links below to see pictures of this years amazing soccer camp 2015!
Thank you again to all the volunteers, sponsors, and churches. Without y'all this camp could not exist. You all truly did an amazing job this year. I'm so grateful to every single one of you that helped out in even the smallest way. Last but not least thank you to all the parents and guardians that allowed us to work with, and get to know your kids this week. I can't wait to see you all next year!
Janice Cuny (Director)
*We still have more pictures to share from Day 5.
Those will be up on our FB page and/or our webpage in the next few days.
We had a fantastic first day of Soccer Camp! This is mostly due to all the parents and guardians that allowed us to meet and work with their amazing children today. We cannot wait to see all the new things that the children learn and show us. We owe a big thank you to the volunteers from Fellowship Community and the Gathering Church. Without them we would not have been able to have a successful and fun first day of camp. Below you will be able to see the first of many pictures displaying some of the fun we had today. There will be more pictures to come. So, do not forget to check back often. (These pictures can also be found on our FB page).
We are very excited about Soccer Camp. And as it gets closer, we want to make sure you and your children are prepared for an awesome week. So we did our best to come up with a list of frequently asked questions. This list is can also be found on our website in the left menu.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to bring bug spray?
- No, each coach will have bug spray available. We will spray each camper before we start in the morning, and after our snack time. If you are concerned we welcome each parent/guardian to spray their camper before they drop them off at camp each day.
Do I need to bring sunscreen?
- No, each coach will have sunscreen available all day. We will spray each camper with sunscreen before we get started each morning, and after our snack time. If needed more often we will be able to use sunscreen throughout the day. If you are concerned about your camper getting sunburned, you are welcome to apply sunscreen to your camper before dropping them off in the mornings.
Do we need to come get our shirts early?
- Not at all. When you come to camp on Monday morning each camper can change into their jersey and send the shirt they arrived in back with their parent or guardian.
When do we get to take our ball home?
- The ball that the campers receive will be played with throughout the week. So it can be taken home on Friday after camp is over.
Do I need to send a snack or drink?
- No. Part of the registration fee covers each camper getting water and Gatorade throughout the day as well as a snack halfway through camp each day. Each coach will have water available every day for every camper throughout all of camp. We also have designated times to stop and have water breaks.
***We do request that you do not send your campers with anything extra, in the event that it gets sat down somewhere. We do not want any campers or families to lose or misplace anything.***
What time do I need to drop my child off?
- Each camper can be dropped off between 8:55am and 9am. We will start our stretches as close to 9:05am as a group.
What time should I pick them up?
- We will finish our scrimmages between 11:55 am and noon on Monday through Thursday. So anytime between noon and 12:10 pm will be excellent for picking up your campers. Friday we will have our awards ceremony. So we will be releasing closer to 12:30 pm.
Can parents be there all day?
- Parents and/or guardians are welcome to stay throughout each day of camp. However, we do ask that you try not to instruct or draw their attention during the soccer or the bible lesson portions of camp.
Do I need to stay?
- there is no need for parents and/or guardians to stay throughout camp each day. However, you are welcome to stay if you would like to. We also have an award ceremony on Fridays that parents and/ or guardians may wish to attend. The schedule will be posted on our soccercampVBS.com website. Follow us or like us on FB for daily updates during the event.
Is the camp associated with a certain denomination?
- It is not. This camp is non-denominational, and is open to any child or family.
Do we need to attend that denominations church to attend the camp?
- There is not a requirement to attend any church or be members of any certain denomination to attend this camp. If you have any questions regarding the two churches that are presenting the camp, please feel free to contact us.
Online registration closes today at midnight at the same $45 per child price with discount for multiple children.
Jersey availability at this point is limited but you still get a ball and a fun filled week!
Registration on the day of the event is $50 with no discounts.
Get the word out and invite by liking and sharing this post.
We have good news!
We are almost at full capacity, but we still have room available. So we are extending registration until Sunday June 28th at midnight.
This extension is still at a cost of $45 with multiple child discounts, as well as a guaranteed jersey and ball.
So make sure you get registered today!!!
In order to guarantee that your child/children get a Jersey, register today!
Registration on the day of the event is $50 with no discounts available and Jersey availability may be limited.
Price goes up this Monday, so don't wait any longer.
Register online now!
Soccer Camp VBS is not just for kids who play soccer, It’s for all kids!
Yes, we incorporate soccer drills and games, but we also communicate the truths of Scripture where your kids will be taught an application-based bible story, a main point that reinforces the bible lesson, memorize scripture and sing songs each day!
So dont’ let your kid(s) miss out on this unique, action-packed VBS!
Online registration deadline is Friday, June 26th...
Don’t wait and register your kid(s) today! It’ll be so much fun!!!
It is increasingly difficult to communicate with children in significant and life changing ways. We believe that soccer can be a great way to communicate the truths of Scripture. Moreover, we want to help your child become the best he or she can be through this camp. We will have drills and games, which will be challenging as well as fun. Above all we want to praise God through our efforts in training children in soccer, life, and faith.
Last year we had a blast! And we want your children to join us this year. We have a week full of sports, fun, and faith.
Checkout last year's recap video and more pics HERE.
Boys and girls ages 5-12.
July 13th-17th (Monday-Friday)
From 9am to 12pm (noon).
The registration fee is $45. And it covers the cost of a custom jersey and a ball.
Discount for multiple children are available. See table below:
1 kid - $45
2 kids - $85 ($5 discount)
3 kids - $120 ($10 discount)
4 kids - $150 ($15 discount)
5 kids - $175 ($20 discount)